Add a touch of mid-century modern sophistication to your home décor with this 2-piece minimalist abstract canvas art set featuring unique triangular patterns and shapes in chic black and white tones.
The retro geometric artwork titled, Ink Letter Love XIII & XIV by Corey Morrow, will complement your space with its contemporary Scandinavian aesthetic.
This piece is handcrafted in Chattanooga, Tennessee using a fine art print on canvas, and assembled on a pine wood frame finished with a rear hanger for simple installation. Presenting an array of playful graphics, a broad assortment of colors, shapes, and text can be found in Corey Morrow’s collections.
• Carefully printed on UV water resistant poly-cotton matte canvas
• Skillfully hand wrapped on a kiln-dried pine wood frame
• Hanging hardware included for easy installation
• Made in the USA
• 12″ W x 12″ H x 2 Panels (Overall: 24″ W x 12″ H)
• 20″ W x 20″ H x 2 Panels (Overall: 40″ W x 20″ H)
• 30″ W x 30″ H x 2 Panels (Overall: 60″ W x 30″ H)
• 22″ W x 22″ H x 2 Framed Panels (Overall: 44″ W x 22″ H)
• Orientation: Square
• Colors: Black, White
• Collection: ChiChi Décor
• Title: Ink Letter Love XIV
• Model No. CM013_14
About Gallery Wrapped Canvas Masterfully produced at R2H factory in Chattanooga, TN. on water resistant canvas using solvent inks, and skillfully wrapped on a wood frame finished with a rear saw-tooth hanger for simple installation.
Care Instructions: To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use cleaning solutions.
About Ready2HangArt Established in 2013, Ready2HangArt came to life with a vision of innovating the wall décor market while supporting local artists.
To this day, the company’s mission is to design and craft art locally at their facility in TN, employ environmentally conscious practices and give back to the community through various channels like their Minor Masters youth outreach program.
There are no reviews yet.